Sunday Sermon Episode 22, July 10th. Beyonce, Ghostbusters & War criminal Blair
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: iTunes | Android |
You’re very welcome back to the podcast after what must have been a very tough week for you depending on how much you care about man’s inhumanity to man. I’m not too big on that particular topic (who has the time?!?) but I did manage to “rap” about some of the big news stories, including:
- America’s like lazer quest with bullets.
- Beyonce’s fixing Michael Lowry’s remote control in his hotel room.
- Wayne from Transition Year review the new “Ghostbusters” film.
- I make an appeal to the real Sadaam Huessein to come forward and sort out ISIS once and for all.
- Katherine Zappone transfers from Headbanger Hill to the Oasis of Perpetual Sensibleness.
- Some headbangers in Galway are putting on a farce called “Couples Counselling” on July 15th – 17th (tickets from galwayfringe.ie)