Happy Christmas everybody, hope you’re all well.
On this Christmas edition of the Sunday Sermon, Ireland’s best podcast, I discuss:
– the perennial Macaulay Culkin Christmas classic “Party Monster”.
– Doctors versus Priests.
– the similarities between my brother Judas’s situation with my sister-in-law Noona and that of Joseph’s crazy set up with Mary.
– How The Mick (Lowry) Stole Christmas.
– the hazards of jelly attaching itself to your skin.
– my 160 year-old grandparents.
I close out the podcast with a rendition of a Tom Waits’ Christmas classic.
See you in the New Year. My gift to you is this and all the other 40-odd episodes I’ve recorded so far. You’ve got two weeks to get caught up (or 1.2 days if you “binge” them all at once).