Quigg here, going to keep it brief here because the wi-fi in Charlie Haughey’s crypt is spotty (here for a work thing). On this weeks podcast I rap (talk) about
– stepping down from the White House
– Steve Bannon: seat sniffer
– The Assassination of Kim Jung Un’s half brother that was only an auld mess
– The Irish Olympic Council’s vampyric lust for new blood
– The Irish soldiers who fought in WW2
– Bill Gates declares war on planet earth
Give us an auld rating and review on i-tunes if you’d be so kind. Please tell likeminded friends seeking the true path about this podcast. Until next week, Quigg out!